All full length facials include arm and hand treatment during the mask phase of the facial.
Essential Facial – $85
– fully customizable 5 phase facial includes double cleansing, exfoliate, extractions, facial massage, and mask.
– indicated for All skin types and conditions
Deep Cleansing Facial – $110
– much like the Essential Facial – more attention and time spent on the extraction step for deep purification of the pores
– all grades of acne, clogged, congested skin
Oxygen Glow Facial – $150
– uniquely designed to cleanse, nourish and revitalize every skin cell through its revolutionary use of the pure oxygen molecule
– patented system is among the first to offer both corrective and preventative skin care – reduces the effects of aging caused by the sun, free radical damage, and exposure to pollutants
– 87 different combinations of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and most importantly – PURE OXYGEN gas
– skin is left healthy, rejuvenated and hydrated
– safe for all skin types including sensitive, dehydrated, rosacea, acne
Dermaplane Facial – $165
– safe, non-invasive resurfacing procedure for exfoliating the epidermis using a fine, surgical blade
– fine vellus hair is removed and DOES NOT grow backfuller, darker, or thicker
– indicated for acne scarring, sun damage, hyper pigmentation, dark spots, uneven skin tone/texture, aged skin
Dermaplane+Peel, O2 or Vit. C – $195
– dermaplane facial plus an add-on of an AHA peel, O2 application or Vitamin C and enzymes
Repechage Four-Layer Facial – $150
– signature facial by Repêchage that utilizes Eco-Cert seaweed derived ingredients sustainably harvested off the Brittany Coast in a 4-Layer system
– truly indulgent, this facial detoxifies and balances the skin
– includes a decadent mask step that involves a “peel off” type seaweed layered under a self heating mineral mask that hardens before removal
– safe for all skin types
Iluma Brightening – $125
– luxurious treatment diminishes dark spots by utilizing the latest innovations in lightening and exfoliating technology
– skin tone is immediately improved, providing a glowing, radiant complexion instantly
-perfect for all skin types
the MAX Stem Cell – $150
– effective treatment containing an organic blend of pumpkin, and fruit enzymes to polish and perfect dull skin
– plant derived stem cells protect cells and slow the aging process while powerful peptides stimulate collagen for instantly firmer looking skin
-safe for all skin types
Oxygen Lift – $145
– using oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides and specially concentrated enzymatic botanicals, O2 LIFT delivers a premium spa experience with immediate results
– anti-aging, luxurious spa treatment produces gorgeous luminous skin that feels as healthy as it is radiant
Ormedic Lift – $145
– blend of pumpkin, pineapple, papaya, and mango fruit enzymes and peptides in an organic aloe Vera gel base
– non-chemical peel rebalances, regenerates and restores skin while comfrey plant stem cells recharge your skin’s stem cells helping to maintain youthfulness of skin
– all skin types, safe during pregnancy and nursing
Vitamin C Lift – $145
– results driven treatment combines Vitamin C, hydroxy acids and enzymes to speed up cellular renewal
– new technology of centella stem cells support rosacea/redness prone skinand botanical detoxifying and energizing complexes give noticeable results in just one session
Mini Dermaplane/30 min – $95
– budget & time friendly
– includes cleansing, prep, derma planing of the skin, serum application along with a moisturizer with SPF.
Mini Facial – $60
– budget & time friendly
– cleansing, light exfoliation, and extractions
– target clogged pores in 30 minutes
– finishes off with a serum and SPF application
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Microdermabrasion Facial – $165
– includes cleansing, prep, microdermabrasion, extractions, facial massage, and mask
Microdermabrasion+Peel Facial- $195
– upon completing the microdermabrasion step, an application of a peel is applied (peel will be determined by you and your Esthetician based on your skin type, condition, and goals)
– moderate sensations of activity include burning, tingly, and heat will occur but subside upon neutralizing after 30 seconds
Microdermabrasion+Oxygen Facial- $195
– upon completing the microdermabrasion step, the Oxygen Glow Facial protocol begins
– it’s like 2 facials in 1!
Microdermabrasion+Vit. C Facial- $195
-upon completing the microdermabrasion step, an application of Vitamin C enzyme solution is applied for additional brightening, lightening, and tightening.
-may experience mild tingle and heat
‘Mini-Micro’/30 min – $95
-30 minute session that includes cleansing, prep, microdermabrasion, serum, and a protective moisturizer with SPF
‘Mini-Micro’+Peel/30min – $95
-30 minute session that includes cleansing, prep, microdermabrasion, peel or enzyme application, serum, and a protective moisturizer with SPF